Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hell Week Day 6 - Fred's Ride

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/03/hell-week-day-6-freds-ride.php.



Apparently most people were hammered from yesterday's Death ride since less than 20 showed up for the A ride. Today's ride was a typical hill country ride with a bunch of rollers. It was warmer today than the last couple days and it was humid. We had seen the first part of the ride when we drove to Bandera. I got in a nice group that included Annie. I stumbled on to her blog a couple months ago and a few days ago she left a comment saying she was here at Hell Week. We stopped a while in Medina for lunch and I had a big burger since all I could think about today was food. The way back was on nice quiet roads through ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home