Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hell Week Day 1 - Windows to Doss

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/03/hell-week-day-1-windows-to-doss.php.



When I showed up today for the A ride, I was surprised at how many people where doing the long ride. Several people I talked to though plan to do something shorter tomorrow and some guys took short cuts back. The lead group put the hammer down pretty much as soon as we got out of town. I wanted to chase but figured I needed to hold back some so I can do long miles everyday. One guy brought his dog along for the ride. I love my dog but he isn't ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home