Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hell Week Day 5 - Leakey Death Ride

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/03/hell-week-day-5-leakey-death-ride.php.




After my bonking episode yesterday, I decided I needed to make sure I ate more at night. I ate two plates of food at the banquet last night but afterward I got hungry again. I went to McDonald's and had a nice greasy burger and fries. It must have worked because today I felt the best I have at Hell Week. The Leakey Death Ride is considered the toughest A ride and the only route that has been used all 16 years. Because it's a popular ride, the A ride was small yesterday ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home