Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Getting Excited for Hut Trip

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/02/getting-excited-for-hut-trip.php.

The beginning of December I spent 2 hours skiing High Drive and that's the extent of my skiing so far this year. I was going to try getting out last weekend but I still wasn't feeling up to it after the flu. Sunday I'm skiing in to the Eiseman Hut for 4 days of skiing. I know I'm going to pay for not doing any other skiing this winter but I'm still getting excited. Sleeping at 11,180' for 3 nights should boost ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home