170 Days Until RAAM Start
UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2005/12/170-days-until-raam-start.php.
It is now 170 days until the start of RAAM 2006. In a way this seems like a long time but considering the training and everything else I need to do, it seems too short. I consider November 1st as the start of my training and I rode my bike 21 times in November and hiked once.
I haven't been worried about getting lots of training time in but just trying to be consistent. In August I was working way too much and only was on the bike 12 times. I still was able to ride a RAAM qualifying time at the Adirondack 540 in September but certainly wasn't the way to train so I'm trying not to let that happen leading up to RAAM. This month I haven't been as consistent as in November because of some very cold weather and being sick. Once night it was -16 degrees when we went to bed which is ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home