Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

RAAM Rules Changed for this Year

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/01/raam-rules-changed-for-this-year.php.

Today the preliminary RAAM rules were posted. Because of Bob Breedlove's death last year, the rules have been changed for solo riders. Solo riders will be required to take a minimum of 40 hours off the bike at control points. The date and time to finish is still last year's so I'm not sure if the cut-off is going to remain at 12 days and 2 hours or if they will extend it. Of course I want to be fast but considering only about half of rookies finish, I'm going to be very happy with any finish under the cut-off time. They also updated the 2006 roster. It is motivating and exciting to see my name there but ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home