Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Friday, November 17, 2006

Create Your Own Lights

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/11/create-your-own-lights.php.

Whether you do 24 hour mountain bike races or long brevets, having good lights is important. Back in 1997 I was on the Schwinn development team and they let me use a demo unit of their new dual beam halogen lights for the 24 Hours of Moab which was my first 24 hour race. They were so impressed that I did it solo they let me keep the lights plus 2 battery packs. They have been great lights and the batteries last the perfect amount of time for the loop at Moab. I don't have to worry about using the high beam too much and still have a little ...

Technorati Tags: | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home