Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Outside Magazine Article on Bob Breedlove

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/11/outside-magazine-article-on-bob.php.

Last May at the local Ride of Silence, I talked to Bob Breedlove's daughter and she had said the family didn't believe the official Colorado State report of how he was killed during RAAM in 2005. I didn't write much about it out of respect for the family. She had told me they had hired a private investigator and that things didn't make sense. The November issue of Outside magazine has an article about the accident. I don't get Outside magazine and couldn't find the article on their website ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home