Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Leg Treatment

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/07/leg-treatment.php.

Today I went in to Dr. Wood to get my leg troubles worked on. He adjusted my pelvis, back and neck. In addition to doing chiropractive adjustments he also uses Active Release Technique to work on soft tissue. As he felt along my IT band he had a "this isn't good look". He worked out a big knot in the IT band and also said I had a problem with my Sartorius muscle. He also worked some on the tightness in the quads but said it was from the other issues.

A big thanks to Dr. Leahy who developed the Active Release Technique. I am lucky that Dr. Leahy is right ...