Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Monday, June 19, 2006

Out of RAAM

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/06/out-of-raam.php.

The time station shown where I dropped to 5th from 4th was because I had been off the bike a lot because of my IT band and quads had knotted up on the left knee. In fact I finally got to the point of not being able to ride. At that time I got shuttled back to the last control point, Ulysses, KS, and slept until business hours and my crew was able to find a chiropractor with help from my family doctor.

In eastern Colorado we had 30-40 mph cross winds for hours. Talking to officials today, I found out riders a few hours behind us enjoyed a tailwind. Through fighting the wind, my pelvis managed to rotate which ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home