Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Taxing Week

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/04/taxing-week.php.


With all my training, I hadn't gotten my taxes done even though I had done enough to know I was getting a refund. Thanks to the ability to e-file I managed to get them submitted Monday night with 30 minutes to spare.

I didn't do much riding over the weekend since I'm doing a low volume week but with high intensity. I was going to do my hard ride on Saturday but when I got up the wind was gusting 40-50 mph and my allergies were bothering me. Also with the wind, I didn't think I'd be able mentally to push myself as hard as I needed . Instead I did it on Sunday which ended up being ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home