464 Miles in Three Days
UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/04/464-miles-in-three-days.php.

As planned I headed into the mountains on Sunday. The temperature was well above normal and I started in short sleeves and pretty quickly pulled my knee warmers off. When I got to Woodland Park at a little over 8,000 feet I did put them back on for a little while but then took them off and never had to put them back on. I rode to Guffey and back taking some county roads. There's very little traffic and the scenery is great.
Dropping into Guffey is always fun although I had a headwind so I only hit 52 mph. I've hit 60 mph on the hill before. The only bad part about it is coming back up the climb. It's not that long so it isn't too bad but ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home