Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Friday, February 10, 2006

Pictures of Eiseman Hut Trip

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/02/pictures-of-eiseman-hut-trip.php.

I now have the pictures from my trip to the Eiseman Hut on my website.

Today it was cold, windy, and snowy. It was a good day to stay inside. I don't mind skiing or hiking in the cold but I'd rather not be on the bike. When I was in college, I rode 10 miles each and didn't have a vehicle so I rode whatever the weather was. The coldest was -10 degrees and the most new snow was 7 inches. Now it's too easy to be lazy when the weather isn't nice. There's a reason my friend never talked me into doing the Iditasport Extreme although ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home