Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Life is Dangerous

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/09/life-is-dangerous.php.


Life is full of dangers even if you don't participate in fun things like cycling. On my first project at HP, the technical lead always made sure my code was checked in before I left on Friday. She always said she didn't know if I'd come back on Monday. I've always maintained that you can get injured or killed even if you're a coach potato. You might as well enjoy life. At least that way you'll have great memories and have ...

Technorati Tags: | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home