Sponsors


Shop

Shop from several merchants for outdoor and cycling items. Search for an item and compare prices.

Advertisers

Buying from advertisers on this blog and my web site helps me pay for RAAM.

Search for Cycling and Outdoor Products
UltraRob's Deals

Friday, August 04, 2006

2000 Vertical First Thing in the Morning on Foot

UltraRob's Adventures has moved. Read this post at http://www.ultrarob.com/blog/2006/08/2000-vertical-first-thing-in-morning.php.

I hadn't been up the old Manitou Incline since January 26th until this morning. My coach doesn't want me doing it except during the off season since she thinks it damages the legs coming back down. My friend that used to be coached by her really wanted to do it and so she told him to carry his bike up and ride down. He did it but said he'd never do it again.

I hadn't had poor Kody out since that last time in January. Since I was focused on the bike, he spent his time chasing squirrels in the yard and running along the fence when anybody walked by. I debated whether or not to take him this morning since his nearly 10 years old ...

Technorati Tags: | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home